Monday, April 26, 2010

The Laundry Bowl



We have a papasan at our house. I bought the papasan when I was in college from a friends garage sale for twenty dollars. We have never had an abundance of furniture and the extra chair has always been helpful. We have now been married for six years and our furniture collection has grown. We have toyed with the idea of getting rid of the papasan, but there is one thing that stands in the way, it is now much more important than a piece of furniture or a chair it is “the laundry bowl.” I try to wait until the “bowl” is full before I even think about folding or putting away my laundry. I usually have clean clothes, they are just in piles around the house, and the papasan brings some organization to my laundry style. When I pass the papasan day after day full of my laundry I often wonder, what do people do without a “laundry bowl?” I know there have to be mothers out there who do not immediately put their laundry away, so, where do you put yours? I would highly recommend a papasan they work wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment